“A Canadian grocery app is a mobile application that lets users make meal plans and allow users to search for specific items and compare thier cost and availability.”
Groceries aren’t cheap anymore! On average, Canadians spend an amazing $650 a month on food. (Study done by Ipos)
Apps to compare grocery prices in Canada let people make their grocery shopping list using their smartphones or tablets.
Grocery price comparison apps help shoppers get the best deals by comparing the costs of similar goods at many retailers.
Users may find the greatest deals at local grocery shops with the help of these grocery apps, which compile a database of items and their pricing from many locations.
Is There An App That Compares Grocery Prices In Canada?
There are a number of applications that allow Canadians to compare supermarket prices. Several supermarket apps monitor thousands of goods at different Canadian retailers, giving consumers the most recent pricing data available.
Users may also sign up for notifications if their desired products reach a certain price point. Apps like eezly provide consumers with grocery shop pricing comparisons and discounts.
By comparing costs at many Canadian retailers, these apps help consumers get the greatest value for their grocery budget.
Canadians may save time and money by using this app to compare grocery store prices before they go out to shop.
Have A Look At Recent Statistical Data
Here are some statistics about food apps in Canada:
- According to a study done by Statista, the use of food shopping apps in Canada went from 27% in 2019 to 39% in 2020.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has led to a rise in the use of shopping apps in Canada, where many people prefer to shop for food online to avoid crowded stores. According to a study by Ipsos, 33% of Canadians said they would use online shopping services in March 2020, up from 19% in 2018.
The Perks Of Using An App To Compare Grocery Prices Canada
There are countless perks to using grocery comparison apps in Canada. Some of the main are:
- Save time: Shopping with a grocery app can save you more time because you can instantly search for food goods at the best price.
- Cost-effective: Many grocery apps offer discounts that can help you save more money on your shopping bills.
- Wide variety: Many grocery apps have a bigger selection of food goods than you might find in a physical store.
Apps to compare grocery prices in Canada have become more and more popular and well-known over the past few years, and many people select them because they are convenient and save money. These grocery apps allow more customers to make a meal plan from the comfort of their own homes.